CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why I didn't attend the dinner party


Well I got invited to a dinner party at Macbeth's castle who is now king. I refuse to go
not because I don't like dinner but because I am not to fond of Macbeth. Something very sneaky
is going on and I do not having a good feeling about the situation. I feel as if I go to the dinner party I will feel very uncomfortable if i attend. So therefore i will not go.

I hope Macbeth wasn't to disappointed that I was not at the dinner. He does not seem noble enough to be king. I would not trust his judgment and I question his loyalty because I heard that at the dinner party he had some mental breakdown. Lady Macbeth had asked everyone to leave the premises because of this. The things that he had said and they way he was acting he felt guilty about something. This is the information from Lennox who did was there during the dinner. As soon as Macbeth became king something very weird was going on in the town. It was quite odd that king has died and Macbeth was the replacement. I do not trust Macbeth even though we were close friends not to long ago.

0 comments: