CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Death of family

The reason I have not posted anything in so long is because while I was visiting Malcolm in England, Ross told me that my wife and children have been brutally murdered. The fact that I am completely responsible for their death is enough to make me want to take my own life.

I have heard many men call me a traitor and that I should not have left my family alone. Except, let me clarify one thing. I only left my family because I did not expect Macbeth to inflict such a cruel, vile and disgusting action upon my family. I said to Malcolm, 'not in the legions of horrid hell can come a devil more damn'd in evils, to top Macbeth'. It sickens me to think that the only motivation Macbeth had to murder my family is because I am the only man that has enough courage to stand up when he knows that something is wrong. He must have found out that I fled to England because I didn't agree with how he was ruling Scotland. The people there are not sleeping or eating. Some do not even call Scotland home anymore. I have included a photo of Scotland that shows how a chapel was ruined under Macbeth rule and how the people have tried to repair it.

Lately, the one thing that keeps me going is the feeling of revenge that I will soon have on Macbeth. He will die even if it is the last thing I do.

0 comments: