CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Malcolm becomes King, Macbeth is dead.

Good things are now returning to Scotland. Macbeth has finally been defeated, he now lies where he belongs, under ground. Macbeth killed my family as i was away in England. It was utterly disgusting and heart breaking to come home and find my family dead. I was filled with anger and rage, I could not live with the fact of knowing that the person slaughtered my family was still alive. I had to find Macbeth and defeat him. This way Scotland would have a rightful owner and I would have paid him back for what he did to my family. As I was fighting Macbeth, he told me that he could only be defeated by someone that was not born of women. Well, Macbeth did not know that my mother had a c-section in order for me to be born. When I let him know that, he just froze and his eyes were filled with fear. He told me that he did not want to fight with me anymore, and I called him a coward. Im sure you know what happened next, I killed him.

0 comments: