CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Great Tragedy.

Scotland has just faced a great tragedy, the beloved King Duncan is now dead. Yesterday Duncan had asked me to come to him early that morning. I arrived with Lennox at Macbeth's castle which was where Duncan was staying at around 3am. O horror the horror that I had witnessed was greatly disturbing. Duncan was covered in blood and wounds. Treason and murder had just been committed. I immediately ordered someone to ring the alarum-bell. What really surprised me was the Macbeth killed the two chamberlains, but he deafened his actions by saying that he was infuriated and couldn’t control himself which is a bit odd if I should say so myself.

This morning Ross was telling me about something strange which happened with Duncan’s horses earlier this week, they broke their stalls contending 'gainst obedience as they would make war with mankind and it was said that they ate each other.Today I was also informed that the lords have decided and Macbeth was now King and was on this way to Scone to be crowned. Since Malcolm and Donaldbain had fled. Alot of suspicious between the two sons have been made. I have a greater feeling that Macbeth was somehow involved which is why I decided to skip the crowning and return home to Fife. Ross also told me that the conversation he had with Macbeth while I was away was extremely odd, Macbeth spoke which quick short words as if he was nervous about something. I guess we will now see what Scotland will become with its new ruler.

0 comments: